We are excited and honored that you have allowed us to partner with you in making a quantum leap in your health and well-being! We appreciate your investment and pledge our fullest capability of expertise and energy in helping you achieve your goals during your time here.
North Miami - Integrated Physical Therapy
The Immersion at IPT is to provide an intensive level of care for patients with chronic pain. This is appropriate for the patients who:
- Have long term, complicated pain or disease which has not responded to other forms of therapy
- Experiences relief from sessions but symptoms return once back to typical daily life
- Have experienced trauma
- Want to explore how emotions play a part in resolving pain
- Want a “personal sabbatical” experience with mind body wellness as a foundation
- Three Myofascial Release (MFR) and 1 additional service sessions in a day
- Session breakdown:
* 2 individual hour MFR sessions
* 1 co-treatment hour MFR session
* 1 additional adjunct therapy (movement therapies, meditation, massage, Pilates, acupuncture, nutrition)
- You will benefit from the experience and service of expert level MFR therapists
- 5 days in length
HOW IS IT SCHEDULED
- It is typically recommended by the patient’s current MFR therapist, either at IPT or elsewhere, but you, the patient, is already engaged in MFR treatment (or has been in the past.)
- If a person without Myofascial Release (MFR) experience is interested in scheduling an intensive immersion, they should first schedule evaluation and treatment with one of IPT’s MFR therapists. If they are from out of town, a phone consultation with one of IPT’s MFR therapists should be scheduled to determine most appropriate course of treatment.
-When someone expresses the intention to schedule
IPT's front desk will inform you of the date options/availability
IPT's staff will gather all your contact information so that one of IPT's expert MFR practitioners can contact you to schedule
IPT will then determines what options best fit with your needs, assign therapists and times, and submit proposed schedule to IPT's staff
IPT will send you a confirmation and initial intake forms: intake forms, waivers, hotel/food information for out of town patients.
- Therapeutic Immersion $4250.00
- Clinical Immersion $3000.00
- Therapeutic and Clinical Immersion $6162.50
- If you choose (and we highly recommend you do) to add additional services - if available at the time of your immersion - movement therapies, meditation, massage, Pilates, acupuncture, nutrition
- For immersion patients we offer a discounted rate of $90/hr for each of these services.