About Integrated Physical Therapy
Integrated Physical Therapy is a unique clinic specializing in manual and movement therapy. We are also leaders in the industry for the training of athletes (professional and weekend warriors alike), artists (dancers, skaters, and musicians), as well as our general clientele. Our highly-evolved programs are
designed to address our clients needs through a multi-disciplinary approach including prevention, rehabilitation, and a “whole-istic” approach. We integrate our expertise in physical therapy with the proficiency of Pilates evolved fitness programs. Our one-on-one programs maximizes your potential and exceeds your expectations.
Our ongoing services include, but are not limited to:
- Rehabilitation for Spine, Extremity and Sports-Related Injuries
- Rehabilitation for Post-operative Conditions
- Specialization in Spine, Pelvic Girdle, Shoulder Dysfunctions, and Foot & Ankle
- Women's Health Issues
- Functional Re-education and Training
- Private Pilates Training
- Personal Training for Strength, Flexibility, Endurance, Balance, and Core Control
- Massage Therapy
Integrated Physical Therapy provides physical therapy, fitness, and health and wellness programs that are individualized for clients of all ages and abilities with new or chronic conditions, and are implemented by highly skilled professionals who are committed to innovative, exceptional, integrated care.
- “Whole-istic” approach to fitness to meet the complex demands daily life, athletic pursuits and elite performance